Each year, VUUNAA, Inc. recognizes the accomplishments of alumni for their professional, civic, and community activities as well as their distinguished service and contributions to VUU with the Outstanding Alumnus and Young Alumnus Awards. To be considered for an award, the nominee must meet the following criteria:
- Must have earned an undergraduate or graduate degree from the institution
- Active member of the VUUNAA from July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020
- Outstanding achievement in their professional, civic or community activities
- Young Alumnus Nominee must have graduated from the institution within the last 10 years
- Distinguished service and contributions to our alma mater over the past 5 years
Recipients of the Outstanding Alumnus & Young Alumnus awards are selected and honored during Homecoming weekend. Recipients of these awards are also nominated for the UNCF’s National Alumni Council Hall of Honor.
Below is the application and details regarding how to submit a nomination.